Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kobi the mouse killer,


Kobi killed another mouse, this time I actually remembered to take pictures, please note the mouse is already dead in all 3 pics. The mouse was in the closet and Kobi grabbed it as it tried to escape, the mouse never made one peep, it must be instant death the way he grabbs them. He then ran off with it to his perch on the chair. He doesn't eat them, he just picks them up a few more times and then loses interest. I always feel bad for the mice when he or the chickens kill one, I think mice and rats are very cute and I used to keep pet mice and rats. However these aren't pets, they are pests that invade our space and create a lot of extra work for me cleaning up after them and having to store everything in mouseproof containers and out of reach.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?