Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visitors and new chicks




The newest additions, I got 4 more little chicks, they are Black Jersey Giants, supposed to grow to over 10 lbs and laying large brown eggs. They are already 9 days old
Prince watches as Ziva dives into the hole

I think when Ziva came home this afternoon she had lots to talk about the holes she was digging, she really had a good time with it


Ayla watches that new little dog with interest

Prince and Wendy flirting

Prince and his newest little buddy Ziva

Little Ziva is a purebred German Shepherd Dog, she is a beautiful little dog with a structure like a real working dog and not like the showtype German Shepherds that don't look or move like a functional dog. Congrats to Cheri to this beautiful little girl.

Ziva became fast friends with Prince

I think Prince would love to have a puppy for himself to hang out with instead of his moody sisters who always give him a hard time


Wendy aka "Brillo Head" had the shade all to herself for a while

Prince was so patient and fascinated with little Ziva

Prince checking out where the little puppy is going with something in her mouth

My magnificent Cici

My Purple Robe Locust is in full bloom, and the bees are loving it

Prince and Leydi with my cousin Tini and her daughter Amelie who came to visit they will live in the US for another year before they go back to Germany, or maybe England where Tini's husband comes from.

Prince enjoying all the attention

Prince seems to say "okay now, I am ready, so pose already so we can get this over with"

Nanuk looks like he really does not want to be bothered, he has made himself a hole to sleep in


looks mighty comfortable

Enya with the chickens

I bought a few more of the Coolaroo dog beds, all my dogs love those and they can be used both indoors and outdoors, in the winter I just put a blanket over them, but in the summer the dogs love them because the air can circulate under them, and if I place it over the air conditioning then they really don't want to get up anymore

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?