Saturday, April 12, 2008

Puppies 4 months old,


the new pool was a hit before I even started filling it up
fascination about the pool filling with water

in this picture one can see the size difference of the legs and paws on Cici and Enya



water is fun entertainment


filling up the new pool for the first time, both the water coming out of the hose and the water in the pool are attention getters




Sammie checks out the water coming from the hose while having her front feet in the pool





I usually have to start filling the pool more than once because the water gets dirty quick while I am trying to fill it, eventually they usually lose interest or I close the gate so I can fill it without it getting dirty right away






Two new toys (I got a hole box full of new toys)







Sammie runs of with the duck toy









Kobi tries to kill the latex toy, he shakes it the same way a dog would shake some prey to kill it, one time he did that to a latex toy until the head came off.








Teddy checking out what Cici is chewing on, and ended up sitting on top of her










Cici isn't bothered by Teddy sitting on her, just keeps chewing











None of my adults except for Kobi the terrier will step into the pools I have been setting up the last two summers, the puppies didn't hesitate for a second and stepped right in, hey, finally some dogs that appreciate my efforts












Cici loves to cool off in the pool, little does she know I have a bigger one in the garage, I am waiting to bring that one out when it gets really hot, I am hoping they will learn to lie down in the water to cool off













Here is Cici checking out the tire, Kobi comes over "what are you doing there little girl?"














Kobi jumps in to claim the tire as his possesion "don't you know this is MY tire little girl?"















Kobi in his typical terrier stance snarling (it's all a game) at Cici
















Who walks away "the tire is all yours"

















as soon as Kobi turns his back however, she is back, checking if he hasn't noticed she is back


















back to tire business



















Leydi with Sammie and Teddy, this picture shows the color differences pretty good, Leydi is a red fawn, Teddy is a very light fawn and Sammie is biscuit and has white legs, chest and tail tip




















Cici, or as I call her "the mouse", I have just always thought she looks awfully cute






















Enya playing with Ayla, Enya is 60 lbs at 4 months, Ayla is 80 lbs at 2 1/2 years, they are a pretty good match for wrestling, but I don't think Enya will ever be as fast and agile as Ayla, she will outweigh Ayla in a few months, that will be quite interesting.





















Enya sticks her head through the opening on the chair "my chair -everybody back off", they had fun playing around that chair . Also note the differences in coat color, Enya is a red fawn, Teddy a very light classic fawn and Sammie is biscuit colored.






















Puppies playing

























Enya, Teddy and Samantha playing
























Samantha's color on the face is changing, she is getting more black/grey mask above the eyes and the forehead


























Teddy's collar, the puppies have all graduated to their adult collar sizes and each has their own nice Southwestern style collar. I am very pleased that I found these collars, they are exactly what I was looking for.




























Samantha's collar




























Enya's collar




























Cici's collar































Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?