Saturday, February 23, 2008

Then there were only 8,
Bianca left us today to go to her new home in California,

Teddy, hanging out near the goat pen,

Grizzly looking cute

Cici found herself a little spot on top of the upside down utility sinks,


Grizzly checking out his sleeping mom


Tinka saw this piece of board and decided it makes for a good resting spot, she carefully turned around and then plopped herself on top of it

Tinka


Samantha


Dottie and Enya in step with each other


Blossom


Enya being smart, takes shelter behind mom on a windy day, I am really impressed with her, she is really taking to sitting somewhere to "guard", and today, she wanted to go back into the chicken yard, so she went to the gate, sat there, looked at me, looked towards the chicken area, looked at me, I love it when my dogs establish a way to communicate with me. She loves to hang out in the chicken yard, now I don't think it's because she loves the chickens, but she sure loves the treats they leave behind, so today, after helping herself to those chicken treats, she laid down on the little deck in front of the chicken house and looked very pleased with herself. She has been very good with the chickens, I am hoping it stays that way.


Cici looking cute

Comments:
What beautiful puppies! It has to be hard to send them off one by one. They are at such a lovely age.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?