Monday, October 22, 2007

Isn't he just too cute,

Kobi is just such a fun little dog. He always makes me laugh with all his antics. I bought him a few more toys and he gets so wound up playing with them all by himself. I got this tennis ball on a rope and he shakes it so wildly, I would feel bad for any critter he would do that to. Luckily he hasn't gotten a hold of any of my chickens, though a couple times they got over the fence and if I hadn't been there Kobi would have gotten them eventually I think.


Kobi is just as dedicated to guard our place as my Anatolians are. Oftentimes when I come home he is sitting under a tree keeping an eye on the road.

He has a new dog bed too, which triggered another round of mock fights, he and Ayla play wildly, I really don't need TV, I have plenty of entertainment with all my critters

Nobody is allowed on his new bed, of course Ayla had to try

I still haven't gotten a picture of Kobi sitting between either Ayla's or Leydi's legs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?