Friday, August 31, 2007

Ayla, 2 years old
My Ayla girl was two years old on Friday, here she is with all her buddies, hard to believe that the little puppy is almost grown up already.
Ayla with Leydi and Kobi,


Maya and her baby Moqui enjoying a nap on the ottoman, I often find my goats napping on the ottoman, so I think when it gets a little cooler I will build them a little tower with platforms to sit on, that will give them something to climb on as well as a comfortable place to rest. The ottoman will have to be retired at that time as they pee on it and pretty soon it will smell like pee too.

Ayla and Kobi hanging out together

Ayla looking all grown up sitting in her very own butt bowl.

Comments:
I love the picture of the three dogs relaxing together.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?