Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Goat games,

Here is Ayla, my almost two year old Anatolian Shepherd trying her tricks to entice the goats to come to her.

It's working, goats are very curious, and Ayla has managed to get all of them to come up to her and touch noses.


Baby Moqui standing on the kobalt salt block.


And taking to the air.


Maya with a mouthful of hay. She is such a sweet goat, loves hugs and kisses and when I bring the brush with me she stands perfectly still for me to brush her.


Moqui sitting int he dogloo.


Coming out of the dogloo.


Milli and Moqui playing with a bucket. All three of them were quite intrigued with the bucket, not that they had never seen it before, but I left it sitting there and for about twenty minutes the bucket was in the center of their attention and curiosity.


Probably my best shot ever.


Cute little Moqui

Maya pulling on my shorts


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?