Saturday, April 14, 2007













Saturday's Visitors,





Leydi absolutely enjoys getting some attention from visitors, here is Leydi getting some hugs from my friend Cheri. Now the guys who came after Cheri left to measure the window made comments such as "I bet you don't have to worry about any intruders" when all my LGDs were at the fence barking at them when I opened the gate for the contractors. Those two guys made sure to keep their distance from the fence. This is what I really love about my Anatolians, they know the difference between a friendly visitor and somebody who doesn't belong here, both two-legged or four-legged ones.




Zipper, the other little Jack Russell Terrier in the pictures, was originally my dog, I had adopted him from a rescue, but he was not good with my two male Great Pyrenees, he went after Zazou who was terrified of Zipper after that, Cheri liked Zipper, so she took him and he has lived with her for over a year now. He is quite a challenge, but a sweet and fun little dog. Kobi and Zipper met for the first time today, and they got along quite well. Both love to play with the garden hose, and since Cheri's German Shepherd Keira is also crazy about it, we had 3 dogs playing with the water. The first picture actually caught them all at the moment the water was turned off, Kobi started barking, Zipper was complaining too, only Keira remained quiet knowing that good behavior usually pays off. It's really funny to watch these dogs playing with the water, none of my other dogs want to have anything to do with the hose. Ayla usually comes along when I water something, but she doesn't want to get any water on her.

Kobi and Zipper were taking turns biting at the water.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?