Monday, January 15, 2007


3 Dogs at play,
I should mention on the indoor pictures that we have a very dusty environment. If one mops the linoleum floors, it takes less than a day to undo the cleaning job if dogs and/or people come through. Something I will probably never get used to, but unless I want to mop twice a day to give the house a clean appearance, the floors will look like they do on most of my pictures.
Sooooo, the dogs were playing while I was on the computer and when I turned around I saw Ayla with the blanket in her mouth walking around Leydi. It just happened that she ended up draping the blanket around Leydi who looked quite puzzled at first about the blanket all over her. Too bad I didn't catch Ayla with the camera as she was doing it. Leydi didn't seem to mind the blanket and actually tried to take a nap. The peace and quiet didn't last long and they all exchanged some friendly words, they actually had quite a conversation going. In the end the girls went back to napping and it was quiet again. These 3 really suit each other well, the Anatolian girls adore the little guy and really enjoy playing with him, and he loves to get wild and act like a little maniac. Every Anatolian should have a terrier to keep them entertained.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?