Friday, December 08, 2006

Kobi's Birthday
Kobi's birthday was December the first, this was his second birthday. I am running a little behind with posting, but I think better late than never. Kobi is such a fun dog to have around. A lot of people will ask if my terrier is hyper. And really he is not hyper. He is high energy, but if I sit on the computer he will just curl up on the couch and snooze. He can often be found curling up with his best buddies Ayla and Leydi the Anatolians.
The third picture shows him keeping me company when I am working on my new kennel building. He is a true companion, he usually stays close to where I am. I thought it was really cute how he lies down with his front on the door step. He is not intimidated by giant size rawhide rolls, he jumps into the flower pot to smell the roses and to beg for a treat. He knows a few cute tricks like "bow" and "pretty". He is very enthusiastic about learning new cues and to work for treats. He loves to come along when I water my plants, he will bite the water coming out of the hose, chase it and if I put it down
he will grab the end of it and carry it around.
Then, to top it all off, when he is thoroughly soaked, he rolls around in the dirt so he will look really nicely dressed up. What a spirited little dog he is.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?