Friday, December 29, 2006


Ayla on the job,
a few days ago I came home and as I drove down our little road I saw Ayla sitting on top of the dirt mound on the corner of our property. This time I had a camera with me, so I could get a few shots of her from outside the fence. When I planned the layout of this property I had included a dirt hill like this in my plans as my Simba used to like to sit on top of hills to observe. Unfortunately by the time we moved here she only lived a few more months and wasn't really interested in climbing hills anymore. Ayla has always liked this hill, but she spends more and more time there now as she is getting more mature. I would love to build a little shade roof there, but I am afraid the ground might not be tough enough to support a roof. We get really high winds here so it is a challenge to build wind-proof structure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?