Monday, October 09, 2006

Leydi's 3rd birthday!

Leydi has been with us 6 months now and yesterday was her 3rd birthday. Her gift to me was that for the first time since she came her she climbed into the bed with me when I took an afternoon nap. She absolutely loves it when it pat her big head and tussle the hair on her neck. When I do that she just melts into a big heap and rolls on the ground. She is a very affectionate girl and lately she has also started to "talk", especially when she feels it's taking me too long to get ready to take her for a walk. Still hoping she will grow out of the habit of stealing blankets to take them outside. A big thanks to Bob and Betty of Huzur's Anatolians for letting me have this beautiful girl.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?